Can I choose any doctor I want?

An injured worker may see any physician of their choosing, as long as the provider is part of the Medical Provider Network of Labor and Industries. The provider may be an MD, DO, ARNP, PA(PA-C), or DC. If applicable, you may also see a DDS, OD, or DPM. In most instances, it is possible to change an attending physician, however this change must be done in writing.